Welcome to Goal Setting for Greatness.
As mentioned in an earlier post, I have not made resolutions this year, and I’m not setting year-long goals. Instead I have set ten goals for the next 90 days, and will report back here each week with an update as to how I am getting on with them:
- Increase my income by 5% each month: I’ve not yet done my invoicing for February but I think I might have managed this – and more importantly, I’m happy with the direction I’m going in.
- Launch my Facebook training course by the end of March: I’ve still not done enough of this; time to buckle down and get it sorted!
- Get three more clients by the end of March: So far I have three new clients since the beginning of January – so technically this one is done and dusted… but there’s still time for me to exceed it and get a few more clients on board!
- Work out three times each week: I managed to work out once this week; I’ve been really ill though so I’m giving myself a bit of a break on this.
- Get the living room clear with everything in a home by the end of March: I’ve had a ridiculously busy week, but we did spend some of yesterday tidying and I do feel like we’re making some headway.
- Complete the blog training course I purchased last year – with a To Do list of actions for anything I can’t get done (rather than get stuck on something and not move forward): I’ve kind of decided to put this one on the back burner for the moment. I’m concentrating more on other things, so really I need to look at my goals and swap this out for something more relevant.
- Drink at least 2 bottles of water per day: I have managed this every day and have actually been drinking more on most days.
- Listen to podcasts/watch Periscopes four days per week: I have done this every day but I’ve also been trying to make sure the content I consume is relevant to what I’m trying to do or learn. It’s working out quite well for keeping me motivated.
- Do at least one fun activity with my daughter each week: My sister has a job now so she’s not here every day off like she was before. I think that’s been good for us actually as it’s forced us to do more together. On Wednesday we went out for a walk twice; it was lovely.
- Meet a friend for coffee twice per month: I did have coffee with two friends this month, but I feel bad because I was booked in to have coffee with another friend last week and had to cancel because I was feeling ill.
I’ve decided not to run this as a linky any more, as I don’t have the time to promote it or keep up with entries. Instead I’ll just publish a weekly post to keep myself accountable and to keep track of where I am with everything.