Welcome to Goal Setting for Greatness.
As mentioned in an earlier post, I have not made resolutions this year, and I’m not setting year-long goals. Instead I have set ten goals for the next 90 days, and will report back here each week with an update as to how I am getting on with them:
- Increase my income by 5% each month: At the time of writing, I’ve not finalised my January accounts yet. But if I’m honest, I don’t think I hit this one. Time to go back to the drawing board and work harder for February!
- Launch my Facebook training course by the end of March: I’ve managed to get a couple of emails done for this so far. I’ll need to up my game if I’m to get it completed by the end of March though!
- Get three more clients by the end of March: I’ve been sending emails out but after a conversation with one particular person this week, It hink I need to work on my selling technique and perhaps push a little harder.
- Work out three times each week: I did actually work out twice this week, and it felt good. But I failed when it came to a day off! Must try harder!
- Get the living room clear with everything in a home by the end of March: I’ve been working on this one, but it’s an up hill battle – not because I have a small child but because I have historically been a very messy person!
- Complete the blog training course I purchased last year – with a To Do list of actions for anything I can’t get done (rather than get stuck on something and not move forward): I’ve actually made some progress on this. It’s minimal, but it’s a start.
- Drink at least 2 bottles of water per day: I have managed this every day except one. Weirdly, I think I do better at this on days I’m sitting at my desk. On our days off I’m too busy doing other things, and then reach for a fizzy drink instead of water.
- Listen to podcasts/watch Periscopes four days per week: I have done this every day this week. I’ve followed more relevant people on Periscope, and have downloaded some self development books on Audible too.
- Do at least one fun activity with my daughter each week: You will laugh at what this week’s fun activity was. We took the long way round to walk to nursery, and had a jolly fun time.
- Meet a friend for coffee twice per month: Last week I had coffee with a lovely friend, and I already have coffee dates booked in for two days this month!
Now it’s your turn! If you’d like to join in, please add the badge below to your post and link it up here.
Please note: if your post does not include a clear list of goals for the week/month ahead, it will be deleted without prior warning.
This linky will be live until Wednesday evening (BST), so feel free to add a post later in the week if you’ve not got round to setting any goals yet.
You may also be interested in these posts I’ve written about setting goals…