Welcome to Goal Setting for Greatness for 2016.
Setting goals is a great way of getting things done, achieving what you want to achieve, and moving your life along.
This year I am not making New Year’s resolutions. Something ridiculous like 92% of resolutions have been abandoned by the end of January, and the average person will make the same resolution ten separate times in their lives without success.
I have been a big fan of Chalene Johnson for a while now, and this year I am setting goals using her 90-day strategy. This involves scoring the main areas of your life out of ten, and then setting goals to improve those you scored lowest. You can download a free workbook from PushGoal.com and I would definitely recommend her free video series, 30 Day Push for help with goal setting and productivity.
I have set ten goals for the next 90 days, and will report back here each week with an update as to how I am getting on with them:
- Increase my income by 5% each month
- Launch my Facebook training course by the end of March
- Get three more clients by the end of March
- Work out three times each week
- Get the living room clear with everything in a home by the end of March
- Complete the blog training course I purchased last year – with a To Do list of actions for anything I can’t get done (rather than get stuck on something and not move forward)
- Drink at least 2 bottles of water per day
- Listen to podcasts/watch Periscopes four days per week
- Do at least one fun activity with my daughter each week
- Meet a friend for coffee twice per month
Now it’s your turn! If you’d like to join in, please add the badge below to your post and link it up here.
Please note: if your post does not include a clear list of goals for the week/month ahead, it will be deleted without prior warning.
This linky will be live until Wednesday evening (BST), so feel free to add a post later in the week if you’ve not got round to setting any goals yet.
You may also be interested in these posts I’ve written about setting goals…